We provide a mix of knowledge, process management and methods from other sectors. Thanks to this innovation, we are today supplying information systems for the healthcare of the future. C-eHealth
is a generic suite that fits in perfectly with the current and future requirements of healthcare providers and professionals. They have access, from anywhere and at any moment, to the clinical, administrative and other information about their patient via the unique portal concept
Why is Cegeka the perfect partner for care institutions?
- Patients benefit from a continuum of care: The C-eHealth suite organises the healthcare model around the patient and so helps to maintain quality of care. The care continuum benefits the patient and instils confidence.
- Less worry: Cegeka has over twenty years of experience in healthcare computerisation and covers the entire automated chain with ICT infrastructure, outsourcing services and applications.
- Open system: C-eHealth Portal is an open architecture so hospitals can also integrate other products. It allows healthcare providers to monitor the patient’s complete healthcare process, both in and out of the hospital. Hospitals can focus on their primary business again: healthcare.
- Strong local placement: We develop the software locally and can quickly provide on premise support to the Belgian hospitals.
- Faster return on investment: clients receive a package with user rights to software, ICT infrastructure and services – unique in the healthcare sector. The model has a positive effect on investment costs: hospitals only pay for what they use.
- Products customised for each healthcare provider: doctor, pharmacist, nurse, consultant, meal provider, laboratory assistant, personnel planner, etc.